[MODULES ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
What is the SCL Sequence?
- A path through five instructional strategies: open-ended questioning, student-centered discussion, think-pair-share, jigsaw and project-based-learning.
- A series of eLearning modules and associated resources to help teachers apply SCL strategies for the first time, first F2F and then 1:1 blended.
- A section of an online course that helps faculty teams adopt SCL and 1:1 models together, adding readings, discussions, and job-embedded tasks.
- Teachers can apply four basic SCL structures effectively in their lessons.
- Teachers can define behavioral expectations needed for SCL structures.
- Teachers can assess and support student self-regulation needed for SCL.
- Teachers can identify and support growth of related student competencies.
More Information: http://going121.com/student-centered-learning